Monday, August 3, 2009

Posts to look forward to this summer!


Coming soon to Confessions of a Product Junkie!!



1) The secret to healthy, soft hair: Mayo???
(Mayonnaise has lots of protein and oils that just may be the key to the hair I've been hoping for... or a sticky mess?!? Check back and find out!)

2) Does the Bump It really create the perfect "bitch poof"?
(We've all seen the ads on tv, and don't deny it... we've all been curious... I'll report back once it arrives at my house!)

3) Latisse, the first FDA approved eye lash grower with the Glacouma drug everyone's been talking about!
(I've heard it actually works... but at $100 a tube, wouldn't you rather I try it out and report back before you go running out to buy it?!)

4) Biore' Pore Strips, the secret to a blackhead free nose!
(Pretty self-explainatory... but my personal favorite quick fix beauty product!)

It's some good stuff, and it'll be complete with pictures and my own first hand experiences! For those of you product lovers out there, you don't want to miss it! :)

Sarah

No comments: