Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Biore Cleansing Pore Strips— the BEST way to get rid of black heads, white heads, and dead skin!








Pictures taken by me, attempting to show the gunk that the pore strip pulled out of my pores. However, my camera isn’t good enough to focus on the pore strips… If you look VERY closely, however, at the edges of the strip, you see a bit of yellow nastiness.




If you’re looking for an effective method of smoothing and softening the skin on your nose, look no further than Biore’ Pore Strips. These little babies have been my saviors for many years. Every few weeks I use a strip on my nose and I’m as good as new; my makeup sets quicker, doesn’t clump, AND my nose doesn’t break out. (Not to mention, the strips make my skin as soft as a baby’s buttocks.)

Another crazy/cool/semi-gross thing about these strips is that once you take them off, you actually SEE the yucky gunk they pulled out of your face right there on the strip. That way, you KNOW they worked!

Instructions for use (borrowed from Biore’s website):
1) Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
2) After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face areas (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick if skin is dry.
3) Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4) Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mâché.
5) Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Interesting! I'll def. have to try out Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel!

Sarah said...

Ps. I moved my blog to URL theconfessionsofaproductjunkie.com check it out!