Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's my birthday for 14 more minutes!!!!!!

As you might have noticed, I get really excited about my birthdays.

Today I took the day off work and got my nails done. I went to one of those places where, to speed things up, they have one person doing your manicure and another doing your pedicure, both at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of that technique.. too many sensations going on at once to enjoy any of it. And the woman doing my manicure was pretty rude. And I'm pretty confident that she took the entire tip and didn't share with the woman doing my pedicure. And on top of all that, because of the chaos from myself and two women being packed around one chair....SOMEHOW.... my cell phone got knocked into the water my feet were soaking in. The woman doing my pedicure reached in quickly to retrieve it, but now it's not working. Fuuuuckkkkahfaslkhsgrlhkd.

I'm been happier, I'm not gonna lie. 

On the bright side, dinner with my mom, dad, my mom's boyfriend, and my boyfriend was, surprisingly, relatively painless. 

I'm sure you'll be hearing from me tomorrow when I'm at work. But now I must sleep,
Sarah

No comments: