Monday, July 21, 2008

I don't know if it's my temporary insomnia working it's magic (it's 3:30 AM right now) or if I was just inspired by Emily, but I've decided to make a blog. Duh. 

I don't really know how to begin this, so I'm just going to talk. Introduce myself, I guess.

Hi. My name is Sarah. It's nice to meet you.

I'm 19 years old, soon to be 20. My birthday is actually tomorrow, in case you care. But I'm not really sure why you would. In fact, I'm not really sure who YOU are and what/whom I'm talking to quite yet. But whatever.

I'm beginning my junior year at the University of Oregon this fall. The past two years of college have been fun. Incredible, actually. I'm so lucky. But I won't get into that right now.

Right now I'm "home", for the summer. If you can call it home. I'm in Portland, OR. It's where I grew up, actually. But since I graduated from LHS in 2006, my mom's moved houses. And now, my room isn't exactly my room anymore. Most of my shit is in boxes, and I'm too lazy to take it out. We'll probably move again anyway. My mom's moved 3 times since my graduation (what is that, 2 years ago?) and she's looking for a house again. Oy vey... whatever makes her happy, right?

This summer I'm working for my parents at their company. They own a company called Inspiration Software Co. Maybe you've heard of it? Probably not. It's an educational software company. I work in this little cubical in a secluded section of their office, miles away from human interaction. Well, maybe not miles. But it's pretty far. I usually see about 3 people when I work, and 2 of them are my mom and dad. It's not all bad though..I actually enjoy the peace and quiet. 

My mom and dad are actually divorced. Since I was 4 years old, to be precise. And yes, they still work together. What a strange world we live in, I know, I know...

Alright, I'm tired now. 
Goodnight,
Sarah

No comments: